Loan Restructure And Workout Agreements
Facing debt and possible mortgage foreclosure can be overwhelming and extremely stressful. At Navarro Attorneys at Law, we help clients in Miami and throughout Florida find creative legal solutions like loan restructures and workout agreements to avoid mortgage foreclosure. Our legal team is led by our founder, attorney Luis Navarro, who has extensive business law experience advising and counseling businesses and individuals.
Representing Creditors And Debtors
Our legal team has extensive experience in protecting our clients’ interests in workouts and restructurings, including building in protections for clients in agreements entered prior to a bankruptcy, confirming the validity of security interests, negotiating provisions related to the automatic stay and other bankruptcy provisions, and in the litigation that frequently results in modified debtor-creditor agreements. We offer:
- A multidisciplinary approach to negotiating and preparing modified debtor-creditor agreements
- Protection for our clients’ rights from the impact of bankruptcy filings in a workout and restructuring arrangement
- Substantial experience in bankruptcy cases that impact creditor-debtor relationships
- Counsel and advice for clients on the impact of bankruptcy on pre-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings
- Negotiations and drafting advice for modified debtor-creditor agreements, both prior to and over the course of a bankruptcy case
Attorney Navarro has extensive commercial litigation experience that he draws upon whenever necessary for bankruptcy-related litigation. A seasoned litigator with decades in practice, he is uniquely qualified to negotiate on your behalf and represent you in a workout agreement or loan restructure.
We Offer A Free Case Evaluation; Call Now
Call us today at 305-701-5366 to schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation. You can also reach out to us through our online form. We look forward to hearing from you, answering any questions that you may have and telling you more about how we can help you with your case.